Last week Started on a Super note.
Yes my week starts from Sunday and that is when you will be getting our Newsletters covering what we did from Sunday to Saturday
- Smile Foundation has been doing a lot for Children for the past many years and one of their Biggest Supporters is Chef Vikas Khanna.
Smile Foundation had organised an event where Top management Representatives from supporting companies did Live Cooking session with some Aspiring Young Chefs from communities that Smile Foundation Serves.
Also was lucky to have got a Signed copy of his latest book “My First Kitchen”. I got my Hargun and Gurbani’s name written on them and is a gift from me to them. In that way it will stay alive for more time than I would
- Arre mein Bhool gaya, let me add that I went to the Newly opened CP Outlet of Lazeez Affaire on Saturday. Yaar kya kamaal ka khaana tha. Bas waise hi scene bana ki khana khana hai accha and no lounge type. And maza aa gaya. Will be going back here often. Tried Matki Chicken there. It was a combination of Chicken Seekh, Boiled Egg and Succulent Chicken Tikkas in a gravy that I wiped clean with my finger. Do not miss the Amazing chandelier and the Quirky plates there. Bill bhi Sahi aaya… Around Rs 750 person
- Also, We met an Interesting Uber Driver whose entire wrist was covered with Maulis. Got to know uska khaas reason hai. Dekhyiga
- Then aaya Onam and we thought to wish everyone in our own Style and we laid out the complete Onam meal on the graphic and mentioned the items. Loved and Appreciated by all. Thanks
- Fir aaya Teachers Day on Sep 5 and we though how to connect Food and Teachers. And we realised ki Humko recess se pehle hi bhookh lag jaati thi and we used to open our Tiffin Boxes in class, chup chup ke. And rarely did we get caught. Yes Yes. Hum to ishmart the hi par many a times teachers bhi sochti thi, ki khaane do khana , bacche bhookhe honge. So dekh kar bhi nazarandaaz kar deti thi. We just celebrated that through our image. Happy Teachers Day
- This week we started a new series where we ask people what they prefer more among 2 related dishes. Bhature Cholle or Kuche Cholle, Rasgulla or Gulab jamun, Waffles ya crepes and with the kind of response we got we shall continue the with many many more
- Uske baad aaya Wednesday and I postponed an already Scheduled Appointment to be part of the new menu launch at “Pirates of Grill” #TacoMosa. You can get to know more about it in this video. And do not miss the festival in Gurgaon branch Currently
- Accha haan, Saturday Afternoon Started with me going to attend the Pastry Queen India 2017. It was the second Edition and organised by Academy of Pastry Arts, Gurgoan. I was there for just one round but loved the creations and the enthu of the Students as well as the Judges.
- Uske baad went to CyberHub for the launch of CyberHub2.0 where they unveiled the new logo and some initiatives that I shall share next week. For us Special pop Ups area was created with great brands like The Grill Mill, Not Just Paranthas, The People Co., Circus, Italiano and Twist participating. Loved my Experience at The People Co., NJP and yes at TWIST. I’m a fan of Twist for life now. Do try their Pork Chops J Check the Pic on www.Instagram.com/mistertikku
- Shaam ko it was out event at Brew Buddy. Kya kamaal ki raat thi with 40 of our members and teh Food, Beer, Music, Service ensured we all left with smiles on our lips and great memories with us. Will share album tomorrow.
- Now heading for a Lunch meeting at Social and then evening with kids. Coming week we shall announce one more event, Will Do some things epical with DISH of the town, Announce or Next 3 day trip to town I had visited 3 years back and loved.
- We also Bid Adieu to our Fav Mithai Ghewar in our own way. 9 Mahine baad firse aana
Our Imageopedias shall keep flowing, Masti Chalti rhegi, Guide karte rahieyga, Pyar nyocchhavarr karte rahiyega Jee…