In all events that we do, our motive is to add more elements for guests to Experience. Kuch Alag ho, Kuch naya ho, Koi Theme ho, Kuch jo Dil ko Chhu jaaye.
And we have been successful in doing it almost every time. 🙂
So, when we were invited to do an Event at “The Junction” , I was thinking ki kya karein and ekdum se Baarish shuru ho gayi.
Bas Ussi time decide kar liya it shall be on Monsoon and the event shall be called “Rainy Day Function at The Junction”. Most of the events we do at are at night. Yahaan humne socha Sunday Lunch karte hai and that too with kids 🙂
Ab we did the following this to add to the fun
- We set a colour theme. Rain is Water and Water is Blue. So we fixed the theme as White and Blue. Same Colour Clothes always bring a united feel and pics bhi acchi aati hai 🙂
- We brought some Small Umbrellas and all Dishes and Cocktails/Mocktails were decorated with them to add that monsoon touch.
- We added some Mocktails that were Blue on Colour to add to the feel.
- We had just completed 10K Followers on Instagram. And All friends wanted a Customary cake to be there on the occasion. Ab Cake to har jagah karte hai. We also did it on completing 1.5 Million Views on You tube. And Jab baarish ki baat ho rahi hai so we thought to get MALAI GHEWAR. And wahi bakery se uspar Mister Tikku 10K followers bhi likhwa diya. Baarish aur Ghewar ka gehra rishta hai. Ghewar khatam ho gaya tha jee saara and sabne ungliyaan chaat li 🙂
- Ab Aayi Giveaways ki baari. Zyada mushkil nahi tha. We ordered some Umbrellas and printed “Mister Tikku” and “The Junction” logos on them. Everyone appreciated it and if you see the album then everyone got themselves clicked with those Umbrellas.
- We never forget to Present a Token of Appreciation to the Restaurant Team and that is done after the event is over with due permission from all present 🙂
Every event of ours is treated as a special occasion and we ensure to Fix the seating Area, Menu, Service Flow before hand so that everyone has a great experience. And we are glad that with special Arrangements done by “The Junction” staff made everyone happy. The Food was super amazing and the place has that mix of Indoor and Outdoor sitting that makes you feel relaxed while dining there.
Oh yes, did I tell you that the place has many beautiful Photo Ops. We saw many Models/bloggers getting them selves clicked by professional photographers.
Special Thanks to Umang Tewari Bhaiya, Somen Roy Bhai, Chef Sahab and Rupinder Bhai.