Spice it restaurant at IBIS Hotel Gurgaon invited us to the launch of the new menu. We loved the space and food. Sharing some reasons that may make you love the place.
- Location – Oh yes, bang on the main Golf Course Road. Clear Stretch and now you have the Rapid metro Connect too
- Price: In today’s time you hardly get a Unlimited Meal offer for Rs 695+ and that too in a Star Environment.
- Khow Suey ; From the many Dishes I tried at Spice it, Khow Suey was the best.. Rather I have renamed it Khao Suey for myself
- Chai Kaapi : They have a full range of Tea and Coffee Options and are priced very reasonably.
- Ambiance : The restaurant has a very airy feel to it. Minimum Pillars, Lots of Colours, loads of Sunlight peeping through the large windows. You would love to sit here for long hours and Write, Read, Chat and surely eat 🙂
- Gourmet Passport: And one pf the reasons I love the place is because you can Get One Buffet free on purchase of one by using Gourmet Passport app. https://getgourmetpassport.com/
Use code ‘RE178450’ to buy their Max Pack and get a ₹100 cash back for future purchases
And here is a short video we made of the place 🙂
PS: We have been invited to the place to check the new menu by the management. The views shared are genuine and unbiased in any kind 🙂