The Chat Show was conducted by Gurpreet Singh Tikku, the man behind “Chai with Entrepreneurs”
The Show was very Informative as well as entertaining and had great take aways.
The key take away from this interview gave the audience lifetime lessons :-
1) “If your life depends on it, you will do it”
After 5 failures Rahul Singh had to mortgage his own house & further borrow money, to make this present venture a Success. hence,
2) “Failure is important and success is a consequence”
3) “Thakna mana hai”
Being an entrepreneur , “Thakna Mana Hai”. He also strongly believes that any business model can be a mimicked, However the speed of its execution can’t! Hence, If u have a concept and you are very sure that proof get to work! And DO remember “THAKNA MANA HAI” 🙂
4) “Don’t make your passion a business, however your business passionate”
Ironically, Beer is not Rahul’s passion. However, running a business around is definitely. Rahul’s passion is collecting Single Malts and biking. As told to us during the interview, He has the Largest Collection of Single Malts in India. Also,He has been on 4 trails across Scotland to collect single malts and has biked around 26,000 kms across India.
Demystifying Rahul singh!
- Started as a textile engineer, Living in a servant quarters in Saket for Rs 800 per month with a salary of Rs.1500.
- Worked as Corporate player earning crazy salary for 20 years
- Ended up marrying his own boss and now she is the Boss Supreme 🙂
- Has a created a “Duck Effect” with the help of technology . Has seamless functioning and technology embedded at 17 platforms .
- Social media to Rahul is a mirror which every consumer facing company should have. According to him “Beer & Social Media are both community assets!”
- The employee retention ratio of The Beer Cafe is extremely good! It is because in The Beer Cafe no one is an employee & everyone is partner.
- “The Partners” are also given health benefits by a specially designed program, which also covers the dependents.
- His company’s Name is BTB Marketing Pvt. Ltd. where BTB means “Better Than Before” as his mantra is to compete with no one but with thy own self..
Intrigued much? Watch the complete episodes of Chai with Entrepreneurs on the links below and we promise you will be wiser after these encompassing 40 Minutes.
Episode 1, Part-1 of Chai With Entrepreneurs with Rahul Singh, Founder – The Beer Cafe
Episode 1, Part-2 of Chai With Entrepreneurs with Rahul Singh, Founder – The Beer Cafe
Please do share your Appreciation/Comments/Views with us on the video.
You can also connect with us for Partnerships/Sponsorships/Interviews at ChaiWithEntrepreneurs@gmail.com